You’re at a place of transition. You’ve decided things have got to change, or life has presented you with a call to change.
- Perhaps you’ve received a challenging diagnosis.
- You need to prepare for surgery, or you’re recovering from surgery.
- There’s been a death in the family.
- You’ve lost a job. Or someone in the family has lost a job.
- You’re pregnant, or you’ve recently given birth. Congratulations!! But there are some challenges that come along with that.
- Or maybe you’re at the other end of that particular cycle– your kids are leaving the nest. Congratulations to you too! But there’s a bit of bittersweet. And maybe some questions about your future direction.
- Maybe you know you need to move your career to the next stage, and it’s not clear yet how.
- Or maybe you’re just feeling it’s time to live your life from a deeper place.
Or — second possibility — you’re in a place of suffering.
- You’ve had symptoms for some time. Headaches. Migraines. Ear infections. Tremors. Balance problems. Digestive troubles. Aches and pains that don’t really get any better. Mental fog. The aftereffects of a car crash or injury or fall or surgery.
- You’re in treatment for or recovering from a serious disease.
- You’re not sleeping well. You just can’t seem to relax.
- You live with ongoing anxiety or depression, mild or moderate.
- There’s a constant sense of stress and pressure.
- You’re committed to a high-powered career, but it’s taking its toll.
- Someone in the family is ill, and it’s impacting your life. Maybe you’re caring for aging parents, and it’s getting harder.
- You know that trauma from the past is affecting you, and you can’t get out from under it.
Even so, you’re ready to move ahead.
- You want to support your body’s ability to heal and to achieve a high degree of health.
- You want to work with nature, not against it.
- You understand that health is more than just being free of a disease or symptoms.
- You want well-being. And you’re ready to make it a priority.
- You know you need the highest level of health possible to fulfill your purpose in life.
Craniosacral therapy and other complementary wellness approaches may be the answer.